Thursday, December 2, 2010

Days Like These....



Days like these....
1. I can't get him out of my head.
2. I miss him so much.
3. I picture the smile on his face that he always had.
4. I want to see him again.
5. I want him to tell me how proud he is of me.
6. I want him to play jokes on me like he used to.
7. I want to see him on the football sidelines coaching his team.
8. I want him to dress up in ridiculous outfits and make a full of himself.
9. I want him here for my cousin's, and my aunt's sake.
10. I wish Bauer could have seen him one more time.
11. I wish I could have told him I loved him one more time.
12. I want to play with his handcuffs like I used to.
13. I picture him holding a Mountain Dew in his hand like always.
14. I wish Thomas could have met him.
15. I find myself reminiscing on the good times.
16. I wish that brain tumors wouldn't take people's lives.



If I had a chance to go back in time...

1. I would have called and visited more with him.
2. I would have told him I loved him one last time.
3. I would have listened to his advice.

I miss my uncle daily and often find myself tearing up for absolutely no reason. I miss the teasing and the smile that he had all the time. I can't wait to see him again and I know he is looking out for me daily! They say that people who have passed away often get in contact with you by putting coins in your path. My aunt has found dimes in many different places that she believes he has put in her path. The day we were heading to the temple to get sealed, my aunt found one on the ground outside the front door of our apartment. He was the greatest uncle anyone could ask for and I miss him so much.
Remember...
1. Tell your loved ones how much you love them.
2. Never go without thanking your Heavenly Father for your loved ones.
3. Call a loved one when you haven't chatted with them for awhile.

You never know when the time will come that you don't see that certain someone again.
I love you Uncle Steven, I miss you and Love you soo much! I know you are watching over us and protecting us! Thanks Uncle Steven for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment