Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Went Through The Temple!!!





Today my mom and I went through the temple for our very first time! as we walked through the front doors we were greeted with sweet little old ladies expecting us. As we prepared for the ceremony I was filled with the spirit and His love for me! The session was amazing and I now know why temples are so important to the church! There is so much to learn and I am so excited that I made the necessary covenants to live with Him again!. I cannot wait to go back! Seeing Tom dressed in white was also another very special thing. I loved it and I am so excited to marry him in the House of Our Lord to be sealed as one for time and all eternity in 2 more weeks! It truly is a blessing to be a member of this church and to have all the necessary tools that are needed to gain exaltation after this life. I know that this is the only true church on the Earth today that has all the keys needed for our lives. I hope that everyone will just take a minute to read in the Book of Mormon and ponder about the messages that are being taught and feel for the Holy Ghost. It truly is a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete