I am the worst blogger ever!! haha, but I will try to do better! I found out yesterday that I was accepted into the Nursing Program here at Dixie for next semester! What a relief and blessing it was to hear those words. This is why:
1. I have wanted to be a nurse since I was about 12 years old.
2. I wanted to be a nurse so bad that I did all that I could at my age to get closer to becoming a nurse ( I became a CNA at 16... the youngest age allowed to recieve your CNA.)
3. Throughout high school, I took every class I could possibly think of to help me better understand the health care providing field... (First Responder and EMT-B.)
4. I knew without a doubt in my head that I wanted nothing more than to be a nurse when I was the only one in our EMT-B class who was able to see a baby be born!! I absolutely loved it!
5. I came to Dixie not only because I received a scholarship, but because I knew they had one of the top nursing programs in the entire state!
6. I did not expect to get in my first time applying, but so glad I did!
7. I wanted to be accepted to Dixie's Nursing Program more than any other school!
8. I had back up plans for the next semester if I wouldn't of made it into the program of choice which I am so greatful I did!
9. The timing of me getting into the program worked out perfectly since Thomas will be graduating in about a year and a half ( same with me now:))
10. My dream finally came true and now I can see a light at the end of the tunnel and oh man is it shining bright! :)